Popular Posts

topic preview

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Recruiting Encoders!!

RECRUITING ENCODERS!!

Hi peeps, Darklegends just started yet again and this time I hope we could go further. As you all know, we changed to blogger and this is a big step forward and a step back as well. In term of functionality, blogger is much restricted and less fancy but we did everything we could to utilize what we have at our own disposal. Now getting to the main point, we lack encoders so we now recruiting again to improve our release time and to cover more completed series than ever before. I myself won't encode that much at the start of fall season to focus on my studies and maintain my grades.

Sent us the following information:

- Name (Encoder name)
- Sample (720p and/or 400p)
- Computer specs
- Internet speed (upload/download)

If you don't have any experience, you still can join us. We will have our staff guide you along the way. If you have been an encoder before, sent us a sample. You can do that by comment just below or sent your email to kuroko1710@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Good encode! Send me a mail with below detail
    - Encoder Name
    - Email
    - Facebook

    ReplyDelete